Wednesday, March 16, 2005

welcome to my blog

50000 graduate each year and few hundred companies to employ.
When few do sincere efforts others insert some ploy.
Growing technology, collapsing world too many people we meet.
Growing population, increased communication,
The hell!!! There’s no place to keep our feet.

Living in today’s fiercely competitive world is not an easy task, as at every nook and corner we face identity crises. Today is an era where people find space crunch, mentally, physically, economically but not virtually. The future is a virtual world and this is where people will find their own space. Here as I make my own website I engrave my first flag in this inviting world.

Welcome to my blog.
Am I a flirt? Am I full of dirt? Am I cool? Am I a fool? Am I full of fun? Or hot tempered as sun? This is where you get to write anything you feel about me as well as about my blog.

Thank you once again for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....... ur blog is cool. nice well written reviews . i thk specially Da Vinci code...... as i am planng to read it. (am not a reading buff). well hope to c some more new reviews and poems.
-gauri.

Anonymous said...

yaar ur blog is really nice.......u r such a person with a good creative mind that appreciating u is never a waste of time......everything in this blog is superb yaar......keep including such things...

Nimish Inamdar said...

hey arjun
thanks for those kind words..
you were really generous in the appreciation.