Thursday, January 31, 2013

Discovery of Happenings

A very small story that I remembered today. It was my first party with Yes!+ Madhapur. Finding Ushassu the residence of the teachers where the whole party was held turned out to be a herculean task for me. My first Guru Pooja experience with Vishnu chanting Guru pooja turned out to be just magical. I just couldn't fathom that mere words that I can barely understand can bring such a profound effect on me. I was beginning to start liking the whole affair. I thought, 'Here begin my days to start wearing Kurta Pajama' . Just as the things were getting stereotyped, Vishnu & Poornima unleashed a pack of games and from their bags came out neatly wrapped prizes with strict instructions from Vishnu to not to open your prizes until you reach home.

I was innocently honest with the instruction and little curious to discover the prized possession (as it is I hardly win, and when I do the prize becomes even more precious), only to discover Vishnu's mocking face in a torn out banyan (inner vest).

Here are certain things that happened that night that makes that night special for me.

1. I experienced the magic of Guru Pooja for the first time.

2. The games and the prizes removed from stereotype about AOL created that very day.

3. I made friends with some 50 odd people in one shot. I was amazed to see how freely people talked to each other and especially to me a stranger.

4. Scored little mileage by winning the game.

5. And most importantly, I got a cloth free of cost to clean my newly bought bike :-).

"So many achievements in one shot can happen only with the Art of Living group" I thought as I spent 20 bucks today to buy a piece of cloth to clean my bike.

And had I not spent this 20 bucks today, God knows when would I have remembered this priceless story.

Feel every inch of my life in AOL is soaked in bliss.

No comments: